International Student Issues/ F-1 Student Visas

Caption Placed Here

The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa. 

Our office can help you bring clarity to this decision! Call us today!

Let us help you!

If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 2 business days. Or if in a hurry, just call us now!

Call: 410-312-5585 Mon – Fri 8:30-5:00

Are you looking for someone to help?

Let us help you! Call Now : 410-312-5585
·  Mon – Fri 08:30-5:00
200 OK


The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.